R.A.N.D. MUZIK PRESENTS
MACHINES THAT HIT THE SWEET SPOT.
12" Record Servo Sleever
Our fast packer
Quick sleeving of records into paper sleeves
▪ up to 1200 an hour
▪ world's first servo driven record sleever with 4 liniear motion axis
▪ 4 servo-motors for a smooth running
▪ extended record and sleeve magazine
▪ extended record and sleeve magazine
▪ dimensions (LxWxH): 3700 x 2350 x 1750 mm
▪ available soon
12" Record Sleeving Machine
Our Compact Packer
Compact sleeving of records into paper sleeves
▪ up to 800 an hour
▪ record size 12 inch
▪ sleeve size (LxW) 307 x 310 mm
▪ packing speed: 10-15 sleeved records
▪ dimensions (LxWxH): 1680 x 1640 x 2150 mm
▪ weight: 350 kg
▪ compressed air connection: 0.6 m³/min @ 6 bar; dry compressed air required
▪ operating voltage: 115V or 230V / 1 KW
▪ multi-machine operation possible
Does the Separating that needs to be done
The matrix separator is the perfect tool for cleanly removing new electroformed matrices from their template shells. Original foils, "negatives" and the records themselves are separated quickly, cleanly and with precision.
- components: hub cylinder, suction regulator, separating blade and a vacuum valve all mounted to the base plate.
- a pneumatic foot pedal controls the closing and opening of the separator.
- various models available: delivery with or without a vacuum pump
- connection to a central vacuum supply (0.6-0.9 atu) is required for separators not
equipped with a vacuum pump.
- for machines equipped with a vacuum pump:
- drive power: 0.08 KW
- operational voltage: 220V/50Hz
- connected load value: 1 A
- air pressure: 5-8 bar
Spindle Cart with Stacking Spindles
The Cooling Plate Seperator For Toolex AD12
Real Quick. Real Safe.
The precision instrument for your production line. This automated machine ensures effective, individual separation and transport of cooling plates during the pressing process. And it even includes a counter.
- magazine with a 50 cooling plate capacity
- warning mechanism for minimum or maximum fill level exceedance
- freely adjustable number of records per cooling pate
- easily readable preset batch counter on the front
- operational connections: compressed air (6 bar)
- operational voltage: 15 or 230 V
Extruder P50U For Hand-Operrated Record Presses
Our Patty Cake Specialist
Ensures the consistent, precise quality of your record moulding material. The extruder can be used with any manual, hand-operated record press and provides automated processes for the formation of the vinyl "patty" mass.
- single-screw extruder
- driving power 5.5 kW
- material throughput 180g /10 seconds
- electr. connection: 380V/50Hz 16A
- compressed air: 3-6 bar
- cooling water if necessary: 2-4 bar
- weight: 280 kg
For the Workbench
12" Cover Packaging Machine
Place Your Request
We are glad to see that you recognize quality. Do you have a service request, order or other type of inquiry for us?
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
R.A.N.D. Muzik - The Newest and Best in Record Production
We at R.A.N.D. Muzik have been working for more than 15 years on improving the manufacturing and production processes involved in record making. As trained mechanical engineers, we have turned our love for music´s black gold, traditional processes and modern components into a special kind of expertise which we would like to make available to you in the form of our machines and services.
In the past, if you wanted to start producing your own vinyl records, the only option available to you was to take over or reactivate old and worn down production lines. Now you are able to get technologically modernized components which we have developed in our own production facilities and thoroughly tested under real world conditions.
Our portfolio covers a variety of different devices and equipment for both electroplating and press technologies as well as quality control.